Harris Interactive’s Marketing Sciences balances traditional techniques with leading-edge innovation.
- Varied methodological toolbox honed from decades of experience
- Unparalleled expertise in questionnaire design and respondent measurement
- Extensive research-on-research standards to guide our best practices in survey design
- Online questionnaire innovation and implementation
- Customized solutions designed to address client-specific business issues – presented as comprehensible action points and insight
Our advanced techniques and expert research teams help you understand and predict consumer behavior based on:
- The Right Measures: Quality of measures is vital to successful quantitative analysis. Routine research-on-research endeavors inform our high standards and best practices in measurement quality.
- The Right Sample: Representative sampling requires rigorous sample design, management, and weighting expertise. Our Representativeness Team minimizes the effects of bias and corrects for demographic, attitudinal, and behavioral differences to ensure high-quality samples.
- The Right Analysis: Reaching beyond the field of market research to a variety of disciplines – we find the best available solutions for your marketing challenges. Our dedicated team of marketing scientists actively engages with leading academics and professional associations to deliver comprehensive insight.