Specialty Panels/Panel Development
Harris Interactive develops and manages customized specialty panels and proprietary (client-specific) panels by recruiting from a diversity of sources, including the Harris Poll Online Panel, one of the highest quality panels in the world.
The reach of the Harris Poll Online Panel, combined with the vast and detailed informational resources contained in our databases, offer almost limitless segmentation of our panel. We can develop a panel specific to your project, according to the exact characteristics of your targets.
A specialty panel is a subset of Harris Poll Online Panel members who share certain interests or characteristics and who are managed internally as a community. The company currently has more than 30 panels formally identified as specialty panels, and more than 40 past and proposed specialty panels, many of which can be reinstated or developed as needed.
Some of the specialty panels we currently manage include:
- Affluent (Net Investable Assets)
- Americans with Disabilities
- Automotive Insights
- Banking and Finance
- Chronic Illness
- Computer Connectivity/ISP Providers
- Consumer Beverage
- C-Suite/Senior Executives
- Department/Retail Store Shoppers
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender (LGBT)
- Pet Companion
- Physicians (US)
- Restaurants and Fast Food Chains
- Technology Decision Makers
- Travelers (Business & Leisure)
- Wireless Users
- Youth (Tweens, Teens and Young Adults)