Harris Poll AffluentQuery is an online omnibus survey that delivers responses from a nationally representative sample of wealthy Americans. This survey is ideal for companies that need hard-to-find information on affluent consumers who continue to expand their presence and influence in the marketplace. You save money by participating along with other organizations in the AffluentQuery omnibus, but all data gathered in response to questions that you uniquely commission is provided exclusively to you.
Get Projectable, Reliable Results
AffluentQuery is fielded online each month and provides 500 completed interviews from U.S. adults age 18+ with household incomes of $100K+ and investable assets of $100K+. This large sample size gives you more options for segmenting your data. Data are weighted to be nationally representative of the U.S. affluent population.
You can profile respondents along the following attributes:
- Standard demographics
- Income and asset breaks
- Ownership of 401(k) and other retirement and non-retirement investments
- Employment status
- Use of a financial advisor
Professional Guidance from a Knowledgeable Research Partner
- Guidance from Harris Interactive's Financial Services Research Practice, which leverages financial services expertise to provide companies with the critical knowledge they need to make sound, strategic business decisions
- Experts in a wide variety of other industries such as technology, media, consumer packaged goods, retail, automotive, and public relations
- Survey methodologists who will ensure that results are reliable, representative, and accurate
AffluentQuery allows for complex skip patterns, randomization, grids, scales, open-ended questions, and multi/single-punch formats. We can also show graphics and use HTML for design layout.