Harris Interactive’s Strategic Health Perspectives (SHP) is a year-long intelligence service for strategic planners and executives who need to not only understand the complex dynamics government regulation, employers, consumers, and policymakers create within the healthcare industry, but also foresee and prepare for change based on that intelligence specifically catering to their organization’s marketplace and mission.
SHP can help you to identify and understand current issues and emerging trends within the healthcare marketplace by reporting on:
- Industry Dynamics & Intelligence - to track the direction and pace of change in the healthcare industry.
- Material Recommendations - specific for your company that provide direction for navigating that change over the next two to five years.
The SHP team has more than twenty years of experience in identifying and analyzing emerging healthcare trends, and works with each subscriber to help them understand the implications of these changes as they directly relate to their specific business needs.
SHP subscribers have used the service in a multitude of ways, including:
- Strategic planning
- Employee education
- Business development
- Marketing decisions/targeting/messaging
- New product development
- Policy and lobbying decisions
- Public affairs
- Environmental overview / forecasting
- Senior leadership guidance
- Corporate communication
SHP gives you a head start on tomorrow's strategic healthcare issues by:
- Monitoring marketplace dynamics among key stakeholders
- Identifying emerging trends
- Defining the drivers and barriers of change
- Forecasting future trends over the next 2 to 5 years
- Articulating the related implications for your industry
Who are the thought leaders of the SHP team?
- Debra Richman, Senior Vice President, Healthcare Business Development & Strategy,
- Jennifer A. Colamonico, Senior Vice President, Healthcare, Harris Interactive
- Humphrey Taylor, Chairman of The Harris Poll, Harris Interactive
- Professor Bob Blendon, The Harvard School of Public Health
- Ian Morrison, Health Care Futurist
- Kim Slocum, President, KDS Consulting