Corporate Reputation can be defined as the sum of all perceptions and expectations that relevant stakeholders have about a company in relation to that specific stakeholder’s own agenda.
Reputation is not necessarily informed by any actual knowledge about, communication from, or interaction with the company – and can be held, communicated, transmitted, and transferred by stakeholders who are outside the company’s control or knowledge.
Harris Interactive’s Corporate Reputation Practice assists clients in understanding how reputation can be used as an asset to drive the most appropriate and desired business outcomes amongst a myriad of stakeholders. Our offering includes:
- Evaluating your organizational infrastructure and readiness to proactively manage reputation
- Identifying, prioritizing, and profiling reputation stakeholders
- Developing a unique set of reputation attributes and drivers specific to your organization
- Evaluating the impact of communications, channels, and content
- Consulting and training for ongoing reputation management
Why Harris for Reputation?
- Publically acknowledged thought leader in reputation management and measurement
- Industry-defining point of view on corporate reputation with pragmatic consulting capabilities
- 30 years of experience improving on reputation measurements based on keen knowledge of industry-specific needs
- Global reach, approach, and framework
- Proprietary analytic and modeling tools