Customer defection directly impacts the need for new customer acquisition based on one simple reality: It is more time- and cost-effective to manage existing relationships than it is to create new ones.
The ability to pinpoint which customers are at risk for defection is extremely powerful, but it is only the first step. Once identified, it is imperative to know what to do to prevent their defection – by determining the cause of their discontent and what corrective actions will repair the relationship.
Harris Interactive Customer Churn and Winback analysis provides you with answers to such critical business questions as:
- Which customers are leaving us for competitors?
- How much impact do they represent to our business?
- Why are they leaving?
- What preventative measures can we take?
- Once defected, are there any corrective measures that will win them back?
- How do we determine the most effective means of winning premiere customers back?
Our Customer Churn and Winback research will identify at-risk customers that represent significant profit potential to your organization, while pinpointing specific pain points amongst both your general and at-risk base. These strategic insights will allow you to re-focus your business priorities on correcting areas of discontent amongst your consumers to manage the longevity of their relationship with your organization and make the best use of your limited resources.