The Youth and Education practice at Harris Interactive is headed by an innovative team of specialists solely focused on the insights today's youth provide as well as the people who impact their lives. Over the past decade, our research experts have conducted more than 1 million interviews with members of Generation Y and post Millennials, and have provided insights to youth marketers, educators, and public policy makers on nearly every issue of importance to today's youth. But it's not just youth. It's also important to know about what surrounds today's youth, so the Youth and Education team understands how to talk to parents and educators - the two most important groups in a youth's life.
There is no doubt that today's youth are an important U.S. consumer group across virtually all industries. Not only do they have great purchasing power themselves-- $211 billion annually among 8 to 24 year olds - but they also exert their influence on their families' purchasing decisions, making them a population deserving of attention.
The Youth and Education researchers at Harris Interactive utilize a variety of unique youth-based solutions, allowing clients to gain insight into nearly every issue of importance to today's youth as well as among those who influence today's youth - their parents and educators, across all industries.
- Qualitative Research: a full range of custom in-person and online quantitative techniques to reach and connect with today's youth
- Omnibus Products: Harris Poll YouthQuery is a high-quality, quick-turnaround online survey among 8 to 18 year olds; Harris Poll ParentQuery offers the same speed and reliability and surveys 500 moms and 500 dads with children ages 0-17
- Multi-Client Research: Harris Poll School PulseSM is a satisfaction management tool that helps define eduction quality and prioritize improvement areas for K-12 school districts
- Youth Panel: Our insightful Youth Panel effortlessly opens up the world of young Americans, ages 13 and up
- Harris Poll Online Panel: Our robust, industry-leading online panel connect you to the parents of children under the age of 18, current college students, educators as well as manyother demographic groups
With a team that has 15+ years of experience and research dedicated to the trends, attitudes, and opinions of today's fast paced youth as well as understanding how to talk to parents and educators, the Youth and Education practice at Harris Interactive provides our clients with quality results and actionable recommendations that arm them with the capability to better understand and reach this powerful segment of the market.