Harris Interactive’s Restaurant Research Practice provides clients with the in-depth knowledge required to develop creative solutions to your business needs. Our team's research focus consists of:
- Combined expertise in consumer decision-making and consumer behavior
- Superior research designs, analysis, and consultative services
- Timely, cost-effective, and quality insight
- Extensive knowledge of the restaurant industry (both your customers and your competition)
Our research approach encompasses the fact that most consumers have a broad range of variables impacting their decision-making process:
- Their lives are hectic, resulting in competing time priorities.
- They have an unlimited number of choices with which to meet their nutritional needs.
- The eating occasion varies broadly (from lunch-for-one to a formal celebration dinner).
- The limited number of eating occasions per person per day.
In addition, we account for other entertainment opportunities that may compete with the restaurant dollar, as well as changing social dynamics that can quickly impact consumer habits.
Given this volume of variables, our team’s research aim is to attain a deep-set understanding of the restaurant customer and their patterns of behavior in decision-making to aid you in gaining an advantage in this fiercely competitive industry.