Harris Interactive’s Marketing Science and Advanced Analytics team is a seasoned group of research professionals, all of whom have advanced degrees in quantitative methods as well as years of applied experience. Their combination of experience and analytic know-how enables them to provide advanced strategic and tactical insight for clients.
Our Marketing Science researchers are involved in the kick-off meetings; consult on measurement, questionnaire, and sample design; and assist in the presentation of complex research findings. The team often provides models of simulators to extend the impact of the research within your organization, and then consults with you on the optimal use of research results. Some of our most prominent Marketing Science research specialties include:
- New Product Forecasting
- Structural Equation Modeling
- Brand Positioning
- Product Feature Optimization via Choice Modeling or Conjoint Analysis
- Hierarchical Bayesian Estimate Techniques
- Equity Modeling of Brand Value and Franchise Strength
At Harris Interactive, we offer both demographic weighting (standard and customized) as well as advanced weighting. Our experts will work with you from start to finish ensuring that the proper questions are asked and that the weighting targets are including in the sampling plan.
Proper weighting is necessary because:
- Samples may not perfectly resemble their parent populations
- Different groups may respond at different rates
- Those who join online panels may have different attitudes and behaviors compared to the target population you are trying to observe
Our team of coding specialists is able to classify and categorize respondents’ written answers to establish more structured content and clearer insights.
Our team of researchers provides a cross-tabular output of data in PDF, Microsoft Excel, or Word format.