Our brand and communications research expertise covers a wide range of areas helping you to:
Experience has taught us that every client is unique, and every problem is specific . As a result Harris Interactive Brand Communications Research focuses on providing clients with truly actionable insights by taking a holistic consultancy approach. By carefully assessing the underlying research challenge, we appropriately select and blend proven tools and techniques to deliver a joined-up solution to meet our clients’ particular requirements.
What we offer that makes us different:
- A brand and communication framework which is grounded in behavioural economics. It offers you an unparalleled understanding of how consumers make brand-based decisions
- Touchpoint modelling distinguishes the brand effects of different marketing actions as well as true effectiveness of different media. It empowers you to allocate resources more effectively and deliver greater bang for your marketing buck
- Mapping the relevancy of your brand positioning to the needs of customers within the marketplace. It enables you to effectively evaluate future growth strategies
How we work:
A senior brand and communications consultant is assigned to each project help design the best approach to address your research issue, as well as deliver actionable insight beyond standard charts and data. The Consultant works closely with all stakeholders, helping you to understand the results and most importantly, giving you a direction on how to solve the key issues the research reveals.
Some questions we help to answer:
- Where is the best market opportunity?
- Who is my target audience?
- How can I develop a differentiated brand strategy?
- Which consumer needs should I focus on?
- How do I become relevant to the lives of my target audience?
- How strong is my brand now and how can I make it stronger?
- Is my brand architecture right?
- What should I communicate to my customers?
- How should I communicate it? What is the most effective and efficient way?
- …and many more
Examples of some of the tools we use to help answer the above questions: